Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Short story of the Coca-cola competetion

Today , February 3 I woke up , after seeing strange lights that came from the office, I had breakfast , I got dressed and I went to school. After finishing it , I 'm going home , as my parents and my sister . Later, about half past three , I start doing homework and I realize that they have just sent me language ; I get to do it and this was the first year :
 

 Search in the following items ( at that moment made ​​me want to throw the book out the window of my house , and he has never liked to do these exercises , but even so , I started to do ) dictionary. And I get to do , the first word to find was: stimulus. 

The look in the dictionary and I realize that read: red object used to look at the stars (but I know that meaning was not that more or less know what it is ) and I look in another dictionary and me put it was: derived from wood . Surprised not to leave the true meaning . 

I step exercise , there was another search for the meaning , tired from searching , rest a while, I get to read the paper and I see the same cover : GLOBAL ALERT : Every dictionary in the world have dawned with disrupted definitions. At that time, I remember I saw the lights out of the room in which I keep dictionaries . 

After resting a while, I still do language, but all exercises were searching the dictionary. Seeing this, stop making tongue and just start playing ( game most of the afternoon , even without snacking ), then have dinner and lie down , but this time , I put the alarm about a half hour before , to see if what happened last night , would happen . 

I wake up with the alarm clock on my phone and quietly I go to the office, because I see my heart almost goes , I faint and after a while , I wake up my mom and ask me what happened to me , but in that time , not only did not remember what had happened , but I could not move. 

My mother takes me to the hospital and the doctors tell you that so many people already have , but do not know how to treat them , and that, unfortunately, going through phases : In the first, lose the memory of what happened in the morning and are unable to move, in the second , their limbs begin to vibrate in the third , the arms and legs begin to separate and finally die . And , it turns out, each day had a pass phase. And each phase is worse than the last. 

Ie , the February 7 will die if I do something, but it turns out I can not move. 

It's day 5 and I have the second phase , the arms and legs start vibrating and can not move. Today I have slept , but even so , I feel like my limbs will not stop vibrating. 

At last , about one o'clock I get sleep. 

It's day 6 and the arms and legs painfully apart like a medieval torture. I 'd rather die than be alive enduring this pain. I can not stand , suddenly, on impulse, cogo a knife that was on the table , and I'll kill myself ... nail at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment